What makes an application user-friendly? Of course, it’s the top-notch functionality and simplicity of all the processes.
Bitorbit App is ahead of the rest in this sphere. The team developed an application that is intuitively clear. Our main goal was to simplify all the processes, including the creation of an NFT, so that even a newbie in this sphere would be able to do everything in 2–3 clicks.
So let’s get acquainted with the primary Bitorbit App function, creating an NFT!
A little historical background
First, let’s dive into history! Kevin McCoy minted the world’s first NFT on Namecoin in 2014. Its name is “Quantum,” and it was sold in 2021 via Sotheby’s for $1.47 million.
By the way, there occurred lots of ownership disputes with this one. It’s no surprise, as it was the first ever made NFT. At Bitorbit App, you won’t face such problems, as Velas blockchain records all the transfers correctly.
Creation of an NFT in Bitorbit App
- Press on the Bitorbit App button on your mobile phone.
- Switch to the main app page.
- Click on the ‘Post’ button at the bottom of the page.
4. Choose ‘Create NFT’.
5. Choose the name of your NFT.
6. Add a description that fits perfectly well.
NB! Pay attention to the Velas Blockchain Minting Fee. It’s deficient.
7. Press the hashtag button at the bottom of the page.
8. Here you can add up to 5 hashtags to your NFT.
10. Press on ‘Save’ in the upper right corner of the page.
11. Now press on ‘Sell’ at the bottom of the page.
12. Let your followers support you and buy exclusive content. Set the price and royalty for your NFT.
13. Royalty is a fee of up to 10%. You can set it to earn revenue every time your NFT is sold using Bitorbit.
14. Press on ‘Save’ in the upper right corner of the page.
15. That’s it!
Pay attention to other users’ content on sale before adding descriptions and setting up a price. Learn all about the top-selling authors, check the prices they set and make friends with them!
Bitorbit community is one of the most friendly ones in the sphere. Our users are always here to help each other. Don’t be afraid to communicate in our embedded chat and Telegram group. Ask questions before selling your NFTs, and you’ll succeed 100%!