Cryptocurrency security firm CertiK expands as a unicorn to join the ranks of blockchain-based businesses with a valuation upwards of $2 billion.
- CertiK is arguably the biggest blockchain security services provider in the field and has revealed a funding round of $88 million today.
- The company is valued at $2 billion following the latest round.
- The B3 was led by Insight Partners, Advent International, and Tiger Global, and it also saw participation from Goldman Sachs.
- Existing investors also took part in the round. These include Sequoia and Lightspeed. It also puts the total funding raised by CertiK at $230 million.
- The official blog post reads:
CertiK’s growth has already been widely recognized by the industry through a number of awards. In March 2022, CertiK received awards for the CB Insights Blockchain 50 award – listed as the only blockchain security firm, and the Globee Awards – Cybersecurity Global Excellence Award. We are excited to receive these awards and can’t wait to be nominated for more, hopefully sometime in the near future.