ADADAO is a DeFi protocol on Cardano blockchain which facilitates creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. AUSD is the Stablecoin generated using this protocol, which is onchain overcollateralized using Bluechip Cardano assets . ADAO is the utility and governance token which allows users to decide how the protocol functions and also gives them a share of the fees raised through the protocol.
IDO Date: Monday March 21st
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Monday March 21st, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $0.038 USD
Allocation Round Opens: Monday March 21st, 8 AM UTC
- #BSCPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1 PM UTC
- #ADAPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1.10 PM UTC
- #VelasPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1.20 PM UTC
Listing: Monday, March 21st
- PancakeSwap & MEXC Launch: Monday, March 21st, 3:00 PM UTC
- AstroSwap Launch: Monday March 21st, 3:30 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 500,000,000 $ADAO
Public Sale: Monday, March 21st
- #BSCPad: 9,736,842.105 $ADAO
- #ADAPad: 13,157, 894.74 $ADAO
- #VelasPad: 8,631,578.947 $ADAO
Circulating Supply at Listing: 16,875,000 ADAO
Market Capitalization at Listing: $619,000 USD
Public Sale Vesting Schedule: 20% at TGE, monthly unlocks for 4 months
ADADAO ($ADAO) is a DeFi protocol on Cardano blockchain which facilitates creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. ADADAO functions as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).
ADADAO ecosystem has two tokens:
- ADAO which is the governance token of adadao protocol
- AUSD which is the stable coin pegged to usd which can be borrowed by collaterizing Cardano native assets like ADA.
The protocol has a unique design with the following salient features:
- It is interest free. There is a one time fee for use of the protocol and then the borrower can keep the loan as long as he wants , provided he maintains the collateral.
- Liquidations happen through the stability pool. It is a pool of AUSD stablecoins staked by users which facilitate the liquidations at a fixed price. The liquidation penalty realized during the process is distributed to the stakers proportionally.
What problems does ADADAO solve?
There is no working on chain collateralized stablecoin on cardano yet. Even on other chains, current protocols incur high interest rates on assets borrowed from users making leveraging very risky. There is a vague liquidation process based on an internal auction mechanism which forces protocols to initiate liquidation at higher liquidation ratio in order to be able to compensate for the uncertainty in the realizable value.
How does ADADAO fit in the current ecosystem?
The project is well positioned in the Defi landscape of the Cardano ecosystem. ADADAO is the first interest free stablecoin protocol on Cardano. Cardano lacks any functioning stablecoin and our protocol is most well suited in this space.
ADAO holders have the option to vote on the following:
- Add a new collateral asset type with a unique set of Risk Parameters.
- Change the Risk Parameters of one or more existing collateral asset types, or add new Risk Parameters to one or more existing collateral asset types.
- Choose the set of Oracle Feeds.
- Choose the set of Emergency Oracles.
- Trigger Emergency Shutdown.
- Upgrade the system.
ADADAO Official Socials
To find out more about the project and keep up with its latest developments, follow their official channels.
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium
Please note: in order to be eligible for participation in the IDO, you must follow the KYC guide for each of the corresponding launchpads.
BSCPAD: KYC GUIDE
ADAPAD: KYC GUIDE
VelasPAD: KYC GUIDE